Competitions and special events can find new customers for your local business – but it’s buyer beware – they don’t work for all products and services. It can be a lot of fun to run a new competition or special event, but as a small business owner you need to be sure that running one will either
- build loyalty amongst your current customers
- identify new leads and customers for your products and services
If it doesn’t achieve either of these two results would you do it?
The good news is DIY Digital can help you identify if, and how, a competition or special event could work for your business. If you decide to go ahead, we can provide the following:
- online landing page for competition entry or event registration (this can be independently hosted – no website required)
- facebook graphics
- banner advertisement graphic
- random draw functionality which complies with South Australian and Australia wide legislation
- draft terms and conditions
Costs start from $350. Contact us for a free, no obligation discussion.