This is a hands-on beginner’s guide to editing a WordPress website.
It will cover:
- Key features of WordPress
- Rows and Columns
- The What You See Is What You Get editor (WYSIWYG)
- Premium Theme built-in page builders
- Site Origin page builder
- Add and remove pages
- How to update the navigation menu
- Using images
- WordPress plug-ins
- Brief look at Yoast SEO plug-in
The training room:
The course is conducted in the Cove Civic Centre IT Training Room. Laptops are available for use or attendees can bring their own. To ensure maximum learning and ability to ask questions, there is a maximum of 10 students per session. Coffee, tea and biscuits provided.
This course is suitable for:
Businesses and individuals who have a WordPress website and don’t know the first thing about editing it.