Tea Tree Gully Business Support
TEA TREE GULLY COUNCIL
The City of Tea Tree Gully supports start-up and established local businesses with the launch of the
Local Business Support Program.
There are 6 qualified and experienced business advisors, including Fiona from DIY Digital, who can guide you to make the best, next decisions for your business.
DIGITAL MARKETING HELP
Boost your business in in a jam packed session with practical digital marketing advice.
- Understanding website jargon
- Improving your website look
- Planning what to write on your website
- How to get images for your website
- Recommending the best do-it-yourself website platforms
- e-commerce solutions
- Learning about hosting and domain names
- Search Engine Optimisation strategies
- Getting your Google My Business listing up & running
- Getting reviews and optimising your Google My Business listing
- Using email to promote your business without spamming people
- Trouble shooting Google Ads
- Choosing the best 3 marketing strategies for you and your business
HOW IT WORKS
1:1 consultation sessions are held as online video meetings or face-to-face.
Zoom allows us to see and hear each other as well sharing screens which can be useful to demonstrate the number of free, online tools that are often shared as part of the session.
On site face-to-face sessions are available monthly at the TTG Civic Centre, Modbury.
Fill in the online form on the TTG website and we’ll be in touch to work out the details.
Fiona gave me some great marketing advice, via a Zoom meeting. She shared some great tips, and showed me how to do things myself by sharing her screen and walking me through it.
OTHER ADVISORS & DISCIPLINES
The TTG Local Business Support Services gives you access to a range of experienced advisors covering general business, accounting, app development, social media, food and hospitality and business strategy. The business advisors are here to give you the insights and confidence to continue to grow your business.
Businesses in the Cities of Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide, South Australia are eligible for these free sessions.
To find out more and make a booking visit the Tea Tree Gully Council website.
OTHER COUNCIL AREAS
If you live in, or have a business in, one of the following Council areas:
- City of Holdfast Bay
- City of Marion
- City of Onkaparinga
- City of Yankalilla
You are also eligible for a free 1:1 digital marketing consultation with Fiona Blinco from DIY Digital. For more info and to book, visit the Southern Business Mentoring Program website.
Get in touch
Use the contact form or send us an email.
Better yet, call us on 0400 835 161 and let’s have a chat.
"(Required)" indicates required fields